Wednesday, May 30, 2007

 

Free Prize Inside....

....I am just back from Bangkok and the fresh(er) air has re-ignited my creative thinking.

Some more rifts for you....

- How do we make a panel / community remarkable from its inception? (I just said it again!)

- Why do we always focus on panels as the ultimate source of Interactive quality (Tell me about your panel management) when the truth is that this restricts us to arguments and discourses about panel size, activities, response rates and number of surveys. Are those really the only important metrics? It isn't the panel that's important per se, it's what it delivers that matters. And that's high quality data - and to do that we need stronger protocols on data quality, checking, questionnaire quality platforms and so on. Let's move the game on....I don't want to hear about my panel is better than yours anymore....It's no more the whole picture than my engine of my car is bigger or better than yours

- Using location based awareness technology can we not track where people have been in a pathway? Is this not opening many opportunities and potential to mash even with google earth?

- Why is so much panel contact restricted to e-mail? Is that not limiting?....

Comments:
Hi Jon,

I look forward to sharing my 6th gear project team recommendations with you - key is quality of data and engagement of respondents, and staying abreast of all technology and communication channels.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?