Monday, October 09, 2006

 

So What is this Engagement Thing All About?

It began with conversations. Then we got into broadcast media. Now we are going back to conversations. It's full circle - Terry Catchpole



I was in the bookshop one Saturday afternoon. It is a habit for me. Yes, I am a geek, but it is under control! I love books. I came across a book called 'Naked Conversations' - check it out at www.scobleizer.com. It placed in concrete terms just why I am writing this Blog.

So why am I writing it? A few people have asked me this.

Well firstly it is about self-expression. I also like to have some fun along the way. It acts as a diary of memories in a breakneck speed world. But first and foremost it is about naked ideas and expressions. A forum to drive my own thinking and hopefully be of interest to some other people. Oh and if peers and yes even clients want to read it then great.

I only hope that it was worth the read. Life is too short, let's spend it on moving forwards as people and in business. If it isn't interesting then there are millions of other blogs to read.

That is what naked is all about.


Comments:
Jon,

Thanks for the mention of naked Conversations, the book I co-authored on http://nakedconversations.com . We actually wrote the book on the blog so it is probably the best place to check it out.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?